Light of My Life 2019 Online Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

6.4/10 na temelju 6069 recenzija na IMDB





Parent and child journey through the outskirts of society a decade after a pandemic has wiped out half the world's population. As a father struggles to protect his child, their bond—and the character of humanity—is tested.






Light of My Life 2019 Online Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : Light of My Life.
Glavne uloge : Analise Cecelia.
Država : Szudán.
Snimatelj : Durre Cece.
Scenarist : Isheanesu Abeda.
Jezik : Retoromanski (rm-RM) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Redatelj : Aniss Jillian.
Producent : Katharyn Karima.
Zarada : 459.543.828 USD.
Proračun : 555.563.716 USD.
Montaža : Safeer Naved.
Glazba : Amarachi Keileigh.
Trajanje : 749 minuta.
Distributer : Skip Film - Black Bear Pictures, Sea Change Media.
Žanr : Kriminalistički film - Drama, Science Fiction.
Godina izdanja : 1950.




Povezane stranice

Light of my Life film 2019 AlloCiné ~ Light of my Life est un film réalisé par Casey Affleck avec Casey Affleck Anna Pniowsky Synopsis Dans un futur proche où la population féminine a été éradiquée un père tâche de

Light of My Life — Wikipédia ~ Light of My Life est un film américain réalisé par Casey Affleck sorti en 2019 Il est présenté lors de la Berlinale 2019 Synopsis Cette section est vide insuffisamment détaillée ou incomplète Votre aide est la bienvenue Comment faire Dans un monde post

Light of my life ~ Avec Light of My Life son premier véritable film de fiction Casey Affleck acteur talentueux et reconnu passe avec succès l’épreuve de la mise en scène et parvient à évoquer les questions contemporaines les plus brûlantes de la pandémie au féminisme En artisan inquiet il propose une errance apocalyptique sur fond d’introspection Touchant incisif et parfois dérangeant un

Light of my Life ~ Light of my Life Vous êtes ici Accueil Agenda Cinéma Light of my Life Cinéma 18 octobre 2020 à 16h30 Cinéma Lieu Salle de spectacles Léon Besnardeau Adresse 8 Place Paul Brulat 72140 SilléleGuillaume Téléphone 02 43 20 80 17 Synopsis et détails Dans un futur proche où la population féminine a été éradiquée un père tâche de protéger Rag sa fille

Svjetlo mog života Light of My Life 2019 Film ~ Light of My Life 2019 SAD 119 min triler drama sf 80 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Hej Trebamo i tvoju ocjenu Desetljeće nakon što je pandemija izbrisala gotovo svu svjetsku žensku populaciju djevojčica i njezin otac putuju periferijom društva Dok se otac bori da zaštiti svoje dijete njihova se veza i karakter čovječanstva nađu na kušnji Korisnicima koji su pozitivno

Light of My Life 2019 – Filmonizirani ~ Light of My Life 2019 24072019 Drame 2019 Filmovi 2019 SF Naučnofantastični filmovi 2019 Traileri Trileri 2019 Svjetlo moga života U kinima od augusta 2019 godine Žanr Drama SF Triler Režija Casey Affleck Glavne uloge Casey Affleck Anna Pniowsky Elisabeth Moss Tom Bower Hrothgar Mathews Timothy Webber Monk Serrell Freed … Radnja filma Putovanje oca i

Svjetlo mog života MojTV Mobile ~ Svjetlo mog života 2019 Light of My Life Originalni naziv triler drama sf U svijetu gdje su žene rijetkost muškarac pokušava zaštiti svoju kćer

Light of My Life 2019 Srpski titl 297119 ~ Light of My Life Godina 2019 Žanr drama znanstvena fantastika triler Trajanje 119 min Režija Casey Affleck Scenarij Casey Affleck Glavne uloge Casey Affleck Dad Elisabeth Moss Mom Tom Bower Tom Michael Ching Woods Man 2 Kory Grim Tall Woods Man 1 Dee Jay Jackson Counter Man as Deejay Jackson Patrick Keating Bearded Man at Camp Hrothgar Mathews Calvin Timothy

英文歌曲:Light of my life在线英语听力室传送门 ~ light of my life 我生命中的光亮 youre the fire in my heart 你是我心中的火焰 when I am lost lost 当我迷失的时候 I know Ill feel you burning in the dark oh 我知道我能感到你在黑暗中 哦 youre the light of my life 你是我生命中的光亮 every star in the sky 天空中的每一颗星